An exciting opportunity has arisen in our grounds maintenance team for an experienced operative to work within our maintenance division, due to our continued expansion.
Under the general direction of the maintenance supervisor, the successful candidate will provide a dedicated grounds maintenance service within the North West and nationally, covering multiple sites on the UK motorway network. You’ll be working remotely with your team and your main duties will be to ensure the delivery of a high-quality commercial grounds maintenance service, to assist with miscellaneous landscaping and other tasks that may be required, to use supplied equipment, machinery and chemicals to maximum effectiveness and safety, as well as ensure such equipment and machinery is kept in good working order.
We are a small, tight-knit team who work well together and independently to continuously better ourselves, each other and our quality of work.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
• Previous proven experience in a similar role
• Excellent communication skills to engage with the client, customers and team members where appropriate
• Good communication skills – written and verbal
• The ability to demonstrate great team work
• The ability to follow instructions
• PA1 & PA6 NPTC spraying licence, CS30 & CS31 Chainsaw licence and trailer licence - Preferred
• Must adhere to strict health and safety working practices
Excellent rate of pay for the right candidate. Salary dependant on experience and qualifications.
Base hours are Mon-Friday: 8am-6pm (during peak seasons)
Use of a vehicle for business use only. A full driving licence is ESSENTIAL for this role. You will also be subject to a DBS check. Due to our customers being located nationally, overnight stays will be expected.