An exciting opportunity has arisen in our grounds maintenance team for an experienced hard & soft landscaper to work within our maintenance division, due to our continued expansion.
Under the general direction of the maintenance Manager, the successful candidate will provide a dedicated grounds maintenance service within the Birmingham area and nationally, covering multiple sites on the UK motorway network. The main duties will be to ensure the delivery of a high-quality commercial hard & soft landscaping, to assist with miscellaneous maintenance and other tasks that may be required, to use supplied equipment, machinery and chemicals to maximum effectiveness and safety, as well as ensure such equipment and machinery is kept in good working order.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
• Previous proven experience in a similar role
• Excellent communication skills to engage with the client, customers and team members where appropriate
• Good communication skills – written and verbal
• The ability to demonstrate great team work
• The ability to follow instructions
• PA1 and PA6 NPTC spraying licence - Required
• Must adhere to strict health and safety working practices
• Chainsaw licence – Preferred
• 7.5 ton driving license
• Fully experienced in flagging, fencing, concrete laying, tarmac repairs, bricklaying and all grass, tree and hedge cutting
Excellent rate of pay for the right candidate
Full time and permanent position or on a self employed basis
Use of a vehicle for business use only. A full driving licence is ESSENTIAL for this role. You will also be subject to a DBS check. Due to our customers being located nationally, overnight stays will be expected.