An exciting opportunity has arisen in our grounds maintenance team for a hard-working trainee to work within our maintenance division, due to our continued expansion. Full training will be given to the right candidate.
Under the general direction of the maintenance supervisor, the successful candidate will provide a dedicated grounds maintenance service on our sites throughout the UK. The main duties will be to ensure the delivery of a high-quality commercial grounds maintenance service, to assist with miscellaneous landscaping and other tasks that may be required, to use supplied equipment, machinery and chemicals to maximum effectiveness and safety, as well as ensure such equipment and machinery is kept in good working order.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
• Experience in a similar role - Advantage
• Able to work in all weather conditions.
• Excellent communication skills to engage with the client, customers and team members where appropriate
• Good communication skills – written and verbal
• The ability to demonstrate great team work
• The ability to follow instructions
• Must have a genuine interest in horticulture and enthusiasm.
• Must adhere to strict health and safety working practices
Excellent rate of pay for the right candidate
You will also be subject to a DBS check. Due to our customers being located nationally, overnight stays will be expected.