Warehouse/Office Administrator - Wirral
With continued growth within the company an exciting opportunity has arisen for a warehouse/office administrator. The role for the right candidate will be to support the team with the company's growth plans for our workshop, showroom, e-commerce website and grounds maintenance company.
As a warehouse/office administrator you will be confident, engaging and committed in supporting the team.
This is a permanent position with a well established family owned garden machinery company.
Full training will be given to the right candidate on the company’s modern operating systems.
- Liaison with our customers via telephone, email, online chat and in our showroom
- Looking up and finding parts for customers and mechanics in the workshop
- Booking in machinery and arranging customers machines to be delivered back
- Creating invoices and taking payments from customers (cash, cheque or card)
- Arranging supplies for our workshop and grounds maintenance department
- Processing online orders and despatching orders
- Help organise daily workshop and grounds maintenance jobs.
The Successful Applicant:
- Strong administrative skills, including data entry, filing and email correspondence
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Outlook & Word
- To be able to work well as part of team and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively and to operate as part of a team
This is a warehouse and office based role.
Start Date: Immediate, but subject to successful candidates notice period
Holidays: 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
Hours: 40 hours, plus 4 hours on Saturday every other week